Want to help out?
We always need dedicated volunteers to help us with our mission. Do you love animals? Want to make a difference? Want to give back to your community? You've come to the right place!
Ways you can volunteer:
- Transport (taking animals to and from veterinary appointments, Endless Pawsibilities events, potential adopter meet & greets, etc.)
- Donations transport (pick up donations and take to intended location)
- Foster network liaison (drop off medicines and other supplies at our foster parents' houses)
- Help during Endless Pawsibilities events and fundraisers (we often need help setting up and breaking down during events as well as staffing the booth to hand out information and talk with potential adopters)
- Networking (sharing posts on Facebook and other social media, hanging flyers, etc.)
- Fundraising (asking for donations from local businesses, etc.)
- Fostering an EPAR animal (see more about fostering here)
- Donating a skill or service (photography/grant writing/accounting/many others, making products or other goods for us to sell at events, etc.)
- Temporary fostering (provide a temporary home for an EPAR animal when our long term fosters go out of town)
- Research (finding events for us to attend, places to advertise, services to use, etc.)
These are just a few of the ways you can help us out! If you have other ideas or would like to volunteer, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.